CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, April 29, 2010

Missing Daddy



I've been a bad blogger. I all but abandoned my blog. My husband joked with me the last time we talked. So I'm going to try and do better.

Do you see this picture? Yesterday when Laney woke up from her nap, she was missing her daddy. It was something fierce! So I got one of his tshirts out, and one of the videos he made her. She wrapped herself in the tshirt and she got so excited to see her daddy on tv. My girl was so excited! I'm glad that we made all those tapes before he was deployed.

Laney kept running to the tv and kissing her daddy. She was talking to him. My girl was so excited! And it made me cry. Being a military family, you live on the brink all the time! You just never know what's going to happen. You know, I stress out that my husband's going to get hurt. But you just never know.

After the video ended. And my hubby had "read" Laney her favorite book. She was all better! But she wanted to make her daddy something. We try to send him a few letters and pictures every week. And every couple of weeks we send him a care package. I know he enjoys them. And I just want him to know that we love him and think of him every single day!

I found this picture. I don't know where. I just did a google search for a picture, for Laney to color. I wish I would have scanned it before I put it in the envelope. It was so cute! I'm sure my hubby is going to love it. Just because his little "daddy's girl" made for him.

0 comments: