CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, July 29, 2010

Life with 2

I'm starting to panic. As my due date gets closer, my anxiety is getting worse. How am I going to handle 2 little girls? Am I going to have enough love for both of them? How about time? Or even energy...

Can you tell that I'm panicking? I've been staying up late at night. Because I just don't know if I can handle all of this. What a time to start stressing. I know. But it's here. And it's real.

How do other parents of multiple children do it? I mean when we had our little one, I'm not going to lie, it was a little overwhelming. My hubby works in the military. It's not like he can just call in sick to hang with me and the kids. So I need to be able to do this.

Especially, if he gets sent over seas again. I'm just stressing. And hoping that I can do this. I know I can. Millions before me have. I just need to get some confidence. And any wisdom, knowledge, and tips are more than welcome!

0 comments: